Monday, October 20, 2008

Creating + Life + Family

So . . . I have not posted in awhile, but I have been incredibly busy getting kids on track in school, taking care of the garden and the bounty that came from that, creating things for Etsy as I was going along and for school auctions and just life in general.

Here is a picture of some of the bell peppers and tomatoes that I have dehydrated lately. Got tired of canning them. These dried veggies are so yummy in pasta salads, salads and dressings! Bell Peppers look alien, but the tomatoes are really pretty. The kids have been eating them faster than I can dry them as snacks as they are so sweet and become chewy.
I am getting ready to start working on some new earring designs and maybe try to finish up a couple of old crochet projects and get them listed. Oh yeah . . . and . . . waaaiiiit foooor iiiitttt . . . . the kids want me to make Halloween costumes!!!


No comments: