Monday, May 12, 2008

Crochet Edged Fleece Blanket Sets

I also do fleece blanket sets for babies. These are SO soft and cuddly. I have given these as gifts at baby showers and the moms have had the baby's portraits taken with them!




Here is a cute pink lamb set where there are cute little lambs frolicking all over this blanket while your little Bo Peep is fast asleep! Has a very pretty and delicate crocheted edging.









Lions, Tigers and Monkeys . . . Oh My!

This set is so cute with all of the baby animals sweet expressive little faces on it.












This set is just ducky! Very cute duckies are surrounded by bubbles during their bath time!










And are these not the cutest little dinosaurs that you have ever seen?







If you like the first two pictured, they are still available:
Pink Sheep/lamb set:
Lions, Tigers and Monkeys . . . Oh My:

1 comment:

Sharleen said...

These are so cute! I love the little baby in the pics. Wish I had a tiny one.